DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 2500 Hemi on Febuary 1st. I spent the last two months waiting and I finally pullled the trigger!! Monotone black and slate grey interior. I opted for the 430N audio system and from what threads I've read, it deletes the backup camera. Is this true??

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm chomping at the bit for it to get here!!! I work for the railroad as a locomotive engineer and it'd nice to find out what carlot it's going to be delivered to before being trucked to the dealership. I take autorack railcars to a huge carlot in Winston Salem, NC, it'd be cool if I had my truck on my train.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sorry to state the obvious here, BUT.......if you ordered the truck, then you should already know if you have the backup camera already. Should have been something you might have asked the salesman.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I talked to the dealer the other day, it comes with it. It comes standard on all the Laramie models. I guess I freaked out a little bit when I saw some posts about downgrading from the 730N would delete the backup camera.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I ordered a 2500 Hemi on Febuary 1st. I spent the last two months waiting and I finally pullled the trigger!! Monotone black and slate grey interior. I opted for the 430N audio system and from what threads I've read, it deletes the backup camera. Is this true??
I'm not certain, but I think as it has something to do with the trim level of the truck. I ordered a MegaCab 2500 Laramie 5.7L 4WD and went to the non nav 430 because I like my Droid for gps. The dealera guranteed it would have a backup camera. I drove a '11 Crew with the same radio setup and it did have the camera.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.