DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
I can understand where you're coming from. Being a GM guy for about all my life, I couldn't find anything in either theirs or Ford's lineup for anything I was willing to spend what they were asking. Needing enough power to tow a travel trailer, both other brands got into big money quickly for a powertrain of that level.

On the tranny in the Express, RT, and most other 1/2 tons in the Dodge lineup, it's basically the exact same tranny. The RT is supposed to have a torque converter with a different stall speed for more performance oriented driving and 22" wheels from everything I see on this forum.

Not sure if you can get an RT hood, but is the RT hood actually a ram air hood, or are those scoops just visual?...or are you referring to another hood?

Not sure on the other questions.

·
Registered
698 Posts
DDT, I'm guessing you're familiar with the Vraam(sp?) setup? For a true ram air would that be an option for you? There's a pretty good post going somewhere here on this site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.