DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My truck is a 2012 Express Quad Cab. Obviously it has the Hemi, but I can't figure out if it has the heavy duty transmission oil cooler and heavy duty engine cooling. Those options are not listed on the window sticker. But when I go to a dealer website the heavy duty trans cooler and heavy duty engine cooler are listed under functional/safety features on the window sticker for Big Horns and they are listed under optional equipment for Express Regular Cab models. It seems to be like these two things come with the Hemi engine but I cannot figure out if my truck has them. Why would they come on a Regular Cab Express and not a Quad Cab....seems unreasonable so I'm guessing I have them, but I don't know for sure since it's not listed on the window sticker.
Anyone know about this?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I believe they come as a part of the tow package. If you have it, then you should have the coolers.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Go to the ram web site. Set up an account and use your vin number to find you build sheet for your truck. It will show you everything you will want to know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts