DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any body seen the new lower floor tray on the 2012's in front of the middle front seat. Looks kind of neat and was wondering if it could be put on previous model years ie; 2009:4-dontknow:

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Welcome to the Ram forumZ

do you have a picture of this tray? I have not seen enough of the 2012s to see it yet
I am still waiting on the 2012 Ram brochures to come out

·
Registered
698 Posts
Welcome to the Ram forumZ

do you have a picture of this tray? I have not seen enough of the 2012s to see it yet
I am still waiting on the 2012 Ram brochures to come out
I'd never heard of this tray, but over on the '12 forum kefolds has a post about aftermarket brake contoller mounting. In his pics it looks like a floor tray in his truck.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=99906

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I was at the dealer the other day for brake work and saw the 2012 in the showroom and it had the floor tray you are referring to. I asked the parts guy about it but he couldn't pull up the part yet to give me a price. It looks like it might fit but you never know.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i asked the dealer about this tray also as i would like to have this also, i asked if it can be purchased and was told no, it is part of the middle seat itself on the 2012's. my change keeps sliding out of the little cut out tray on top of the dash when i make a corner :doh:. if i could have bought it i would have.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the 2012 2500 and it has that tray. It is not a floor tray, it folds down from the dash. If I am reading the question right you thought it was a floor model like the 2010 Mega Cab had?

Any way, you can get some pretty cool floor mounted trays at wally world and most auto stores. I have used them in a few SUV's in the past.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have the 2012 2500 and it has that tray. It is not a floor tray, it folds down from the dash. If I am reading the question right you thought it was a floor model like the 2010 Mega Cab had?

Any way, you can get some pretty cool floor mounted trays at wally world and most auto stores. I have used them in a few SUV's in the past.
the one the OP is talking about is the one that is attached to the front centre seat, the folddown one from the dash folds down and seats close to the one from the centre seat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts