DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new Ram delivered today! It even came with a free snap-on tool under the hood. Opened up the hood to see about putting on a CAI and found a Snap-on tool sitting on the radiator cover.....can you say "Bonus!"

Attachments

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Nice truck and bonus. Some poor guy at the assembly plant just got blamed for borrowing a tool and not returning it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is one sweet looking truck Sir~

I am here reading because I am looking to buy a new Laramie by months end. That is ALMOST the same truck I am looking for. The only difference is I am looking for a 2500.

Would you be willing to share what you paid? I am currently working a deal and the best I have been able to find is $37,9XX.00. I was really hoping to get into the 33 to 35k range.

·
Registered
56 Posts
That is one sweet looking truck Sir~

I am here reading because I am looking to buy a new Laramie by months end. That is ALMOST the same truck I am looking for. The only difference is I am looking for a 2500.

Would you be willing to share what you paid? I am currently working a deal and the best I have been able to find is $37,9XX.00. I was really hoping to get into the 33 to 35k range.
Not to butt in, but I got mine down to 34,900 b4 taxes for a 1500. MSRP at 47,xxx. Me personally I think 37 for a 2500 is pretty good.

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Nice Ram
I would take the tool back to the dealership
Some Tech that was prepping your Ram, likely left it behind
You could have a friend that you have not met yet, always good to have a friend at your dealership
Better than a dozen donuts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Its always a good feeling when getting a new vehicle. I ordered my 2012 end of July and it came late September.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Awesome looking Ram! Love those Laramie's with that two-tone paint. What Mods do you want to start with, if any?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@jasontrucks76 I agree with joshrk 37k is a pretty good price for a 2500 Laramie. The only option that I didn't have on this one was tow mirrors. It is decked out with everything from a sunroof to spray bedliner. Also had the leveling kit added and they threw in the side step bars. Ended up just over 37k before taxes. I didn't buy local to me I got it from Big O Dodge in Greenville, SC. Very easy to work with and pretty good cross section of models and options. Good luck on the hunt for your Ram and post some pics when you get it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@stagman....the dealer leveled it and tossed in the side steps so those are on. Next is a K&N Cold Air Intake. Got one off of Amazon.com and putting it on later this morning. Some Nitto rubber maybe next week but I'm going to keep the stock rims on for now. Looking for a good deal on a brush guard right now and that should keep me until at least the new year.

·
Registered
190 Posts
That is exactly like mine except mine has the 2-tone Brown interior. You're going to love that truck for sure. I know I sure enjoy mine.

Jim in Pa:wavey:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Big O, that's where I got mine! I too got a bonus tool as well and a hitch pin and some other contraption too that I pitched. I tried to give it back to the sales puke but he insisted I keep it. I’ve used the pick tool a few times already. Same tool except different color. Too dam funny!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Looks great!!..........

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,105 Posts
Very nice looking truck, congrats and thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think GTyankee has point that the snap-on tool might be one of the dealers tech guys. They do have to go over the new arrivals and check then out. Do the right thing,ask your dealership service if it's there's.
Let me mention you got one great,beautiful RAM there bud.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not intended to highjack your thread sir. I wanted to join the fun and respond to a couple guys that posted.

All said and done $37,990.00. Rhino lining, Ram tube steps, Ram mud flaps Laramie. I am a first time Dodge owner and so far pretty darn happy.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just ordered my Laramie 3500 yesterday. sure gonna miss have the floor shift auto. Sweet lookin truck ya got there.....And I agree with the above post. I think I would take the tool back to the dealership. You would be making a new pal in the service dept.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Not intended to highjack your thread sir. I wanted to join the fun and respond to a couple guys that posted.

All said and done $37,990.00. Rhino lining, Ram tube steps, Ram mud flaps Laramie. I am a first time Dodge owner and so far pretty darn happy.
looks like you got a 3/4 ton laramie for a cool 38k, good price, how about some shots of the inside for us ram guys,

1 - 20 of 23 Posts