DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had this Ram for 5 years and never a problem. I drive to the lake and go to shut off the truck and I get a "Keyfob still inserted error" and a "trailer controller" error. Truck shuts off and I'm stuck. After doing everything I can with the tools I had on me I decided to call a tow truck. 450$ later the truck is back in my driveway. Still dead as a door knob. I re check all the fuses, charge the batteries to 100% capacity and order a new WIN Module and Programed Keys (599$). I plug the new WIN module in and the truck starts. I plug in my old win module and the truck starts with it as well. I plug in the new win module and take it for a drive I notice the red dash light is on like the alarm is still on. I decide to turn back around and I turn it off in the drive way and it has not turned on since. I have completely unplugged the TIPM and left it unplugged all day and nothing. One last part I want to mention is I found I had an after market CAN BUS interface module "Fortin EVO-ALL" I have removed it to make sure its not interfering. I'm stumped and 1000$ into it. I have checked the CAM BUS on the ODBII Port pins and I'm getting 60OHM resistenace like I should be. Please ANYONE!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts