DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have just purchased a 2012 ram 1500 big horn with the 5.7 hemi. I would like to hear some suggestions on what things i should add to my truck. I have thought about performance chips, lifts,bullbar, new muffler, possibly a toolbox. What are some of the best brands for these for use on my 2012 ram. What would be a good lift size for my truck with just stock 20in chrome wheels and street tires?

Thanks!

·
Registered
834 Posts
You need to slow down and take your time,,, there so much you can do,, but do one at a time and do it well

·
Registered
354 Posts
Enjoy it stock for awhile. Your truck is a good looker and great performer as is. Browse the pix on the forum for ideas and examples of what others have done. Start a list of possible upgrades and enhancements, with expected prices. Prioritize your list, make your budget. Then go for the look and performance you are after.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hello Big horn & welcome. My suggestion if ya don't already have them or similar products. Amp power step, weather tech floor liners & mud guards, dawn enterprises side protective color matched moldings & if your a transformers geek like my self. Billet Badges (billet aluminum) transformers emblems for grill & tailgate. You can get whatever ya want to swap out the rams heads. But i went w/ the Autobots symbol. I have zero complaints about my add ons. Enjoy your new ride pal!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
++1 on the WeatherTech mud guards. My favourite mod so far. Keeps the truck much cleaner and they look great. Number 2 would be the cabin air filter mod.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Keep us updated and let us know which mods you decide on......

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the suggestions guys, i don't plan on making any major changes soon but just wanted to get some advice on some good add ons from guys who have already experienced it first hand.

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
Just stay on this forum and you'll find a list that works for you and time table and soon you'll have it all.
This forum is known to keep you active with mods :doh:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Get your budget, place your order, wait for it, receive it, and install it, whatever catches your eye, there are a ton of things you can do to your truck, sound, visual, power, accessories, its a limitless hobby. Just start with something and show us what you did. Pics are not an option.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts