DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have a ram currently being built?
What is the status of your new Ram?
When did you order it?
How often do you track the status through the vots site?
When do you anticipate dealer delivery?

I ordered mine on 12/21
Received the 2nd of 3 emails from Dodge for the 2nd time this morning, first time I received the 2nd email was 1/11 telling me production was scheduled.
At the time of order, I was hoping for an early Feb. delivery, now I have adjusted that wish to mid to late Feb.
What's your story?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered mine 12/16 and it was delivered yesterday! I checked the site almost every day but I'm not convinced it's all that accurate. Once it went into production it took 2-3 days for it to get through final inspection. The site still says it's waiting to be loaded for shipment, but it's sitting in my driveway.

BTW I love it. Will post pictures when the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe my wish of an early Feb. delivery still is reasonable.... Congrats on our delivery! I think the vots website is my most viewed site on my iPad by a landslide.... I check it roughly 13/14 times a day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered my 2012 2500 on the 5th of January. I haven't been using Vots but my dealer told me to expect it to arrive the first week of February. We'll see if that happens or not. I know it was scheduled for production on the 13th of January.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Ordered 1/13/12. Trim today 1/31/12.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was told that it usally takes between 30 and 40 days. I ordered mine the first part of Jan. The tracking website isnt very accurate but will give you a rough idea of your trucks status. Im suppose to expect mine around the first of febuary. i called Dodge and they said to give it a week for shipping and several more days for it to get to the dealer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still no updates on the vots site on my Laramie. Frustrating....... Ordered 12/21 and still in production scheduled, 2 1/2 weeks in that status. Grrr.... Ram86- I ordered mine through the dealer.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Mine was ordered through a dealer (Nov. 14th). Yesterday I was informed it has arrived at the main auto terminal in the Vancouver area (Annacis Island), so it should be at the dealer soon...maybe this Superbowl Weekend! Over 2.5 months!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Father-in-law and I both ordered trucks from the same dealer about 2 weeks ago. He got a VIN number within a week. I still don't have a VIN number. Hoping for mid March.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update change on the vots site, frame is done, vehicle in paint today.... Woohoo

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sounds like slowly but surely it's getting done.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For sure.... Very happy to see the status change..... Recharged my battery today for sure

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mine went through all the stages on the vots site yesterday and is now in transit. It went fast onceroduction started, now the waiting game until she gets here. Are all the Laramie's made in Warren Michigan?

·
Registered
116 Posts
That's really good news. I'm glad to see that the mood has picked up.:smiley_thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 223 Posts