DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a lead for replacement smoked LED style tail lights? (I've seen a few on some 'auction' sites, but they don't appear to have a reverse lead, and only a single LED panel for all functions (Brake,Running,Turn)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Don't know if it helps, but I have RECON smoked LED tail lights on my Power Wagon. Had them originally on my 2010 1500. The brake, running and turn are all on one panel. I haven't seen to many other different ones. There is reverse, you just need to purchase an LED bulb for it. Easy to use, just plug and play.
You take out the existing bulb and plug in the LED wire into the socket. I have been more than happy with it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, thanks, I was concerned about the reverse, as I couldn't see a socket or any wires for it on any pics I saw.

Don't know if it helps, but I have RECON smoked LED tail lights on my Power Wagon. Had them originally on my 2010 1500. The brake, running and turn are all on one panel. I haven't seen to many other different ones. There is reverse, you just need to purchase an LED bulb for it. Easy to use, just plug and play.
You take out the existing bulb and plug in the LED wire into the socket. I have been more than happy with it.

·
Registered
581 Posts
No problem. I think I bought the bulbs from RECON as well. Just make sure they are plugged in correctly. They have all the warnings, but it is pretty self explanitory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts