DODGE RAM FORUM banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Nice! rear coils suck dont they!

I have the same truck 2012 same bds lift rims and tires funny! ill send pic !and my rear coils from bds sucked my quad makes it sit so low , so i did some math and i just today put front coil springs out of a stock ford f350 it sits 29'' in rear and ride way nicer hold quad at 28'' inches past it on try it u wont reget it cole!:smileup:

· Registered
39 Posts
I have the same truck 2012 same bds lift rims and tires funny! ill send pic !and my rear coils from bds sucked my quad makes it sit so low , so i did some math and i just today put front coil springs out of a stock ford f350 it sits 29'' in rear and ride way nicer hold quad at 28'' inches past it on try it u wont reget it cole!:smileup:
I would like to see those pics. If I said that I had a BDS lift I apologize. I have a Rough Country with BDS steering stabilizers. Aparently they are all about the same. I have the same issues with my quad and it's just a 450R. I'll have to keep that coil thing in mind. Thanks.

· Banned
1,739 Posts
I would like to see those pics. If I said that I had a BDS lift I apologize. I have a Rough Country with BDS steering stabilizers. Aparently they are all about the same. I have the same issues with my quad and it's just a 450R. I'll have to keep that coil thing in mind. Thanks.

How did you get the steering stabilizers to work on the RCX kit? Did you drill into the cross members? Maybe you could help this guy out. Any pics??

· Registered
418 Posts
Ah see that was a concern of mine - how good the rear coils would be and what it would do to payload capacity. That sounds like a good idea

· Registered
90 Posts
I'm interested in trying this F350 front spring swap for the rear spring swap in a 6" lift. Any details on what needs to be done? Do they literally just bolt in? Does the thing ride like a tank with no load or is it tolerable? More info needed, thanks

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.