DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for any input and have come up with absolutely nothing. I love the center jump seat from the 2013 ram with the 3 cupholders, and notice them going for about $200 on ebay. Does anyone know if the size/height/width of this jump seat will fit directly into the old center jump seat on my 2008 ram (non sport).

I know they make the cheap plastic add on that gives me this feature, I just love the look of the jump seat from this model.

Any input/help would be appreciated. I'm afraid to purchase and realize it sits 7 inches lower and have 1.5 inches of gaps on each side.

Thank You!

·
Registered
123 Posts
It will fit. I just did this on my 06. Love having the cup holders and eventually going to get a new Nav/stero with USB and plug that in so I can put a USB stick inside the console.

I simply unbolted the upper part and swapped just that. I have the under seat storage and wanted to leave that. There are 2 metal tabs you will have to break off but its real easy. Just grab with pliers and wiggle back and forth a few times and the will come off. Wish I took pics of it.

Since I only replaced the top fold down console part I cannot say 100% the bottom will fit but pretty sure it should. They are the same size but just not sure if the mounting holes line up?

If it's the guy on eBay that allows you to "Make a offer" throw out $150, worked for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.