DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm in love...

20% better gas mileage, more power out of the hemi, factory tri-fold toneau cover, factory wheel to wheel step bars, the air ride lowers 2 inches when in park to assist in entry/exit, that guage display in amazing. The LED lights and projectors. Shifter lever replaced with a dial for changing through park, reverse, neutral and drive. Too many wonderful things to list.

I love my truck, but now I kinda wish I had waited 2 years to buy...

Can't wait to see the color options.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'm in love...

20% better gas mileage, more power out of the hemi, factory tri-fold toneau cover, factory wheel to wheel step bars, the air ride lowers 2 inches when in park to assist in entry/exit, that guage display in amazing. The LED lights and projectors. Shifter lever replaced with a dial for changing through park, reverse, neutral and drive. Too many wonderful things to list.

I love my truck, but now I kinda wish I had waited 2 years to buy...

Can't wait to see the color options.

could not agree more.. time to start sweet talking the wife.... :LOL:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm in the same boat... This will take a lot of flowers and chocolate

I have a feeling this will be her response...:greenchainsaw:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Im actually kind of mad i bought my 2012 on christmas now..
Take it back into the dealership and start yelling "WHAT IS THIS!!!???? I SAID 2013!!!"

See if they switch it for you, you never know, stranger things have happened in the universe

·
Registered
132 Posts
I call dibs on the first set of headlights on the forumz!

·
Registered
113 Posts
That is a sweet looking truck inside and out. Interior is very sharp, i also like the air suspenion on the truck. wish i could get one but ill keep dreaming!!!!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Wow... That is a really sweet looking truck.....Nicely done......

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hope you can tune em! Looks like I know what I'll be trading my 2011 in on. Not sure I'll be installing my stereo now! Just the nav I guess!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I e-mailed my dealer to see what they had on it and they haven't recieved anything official from Dodge yet. She said that one other customer had called about it but that was it. Sounds like Dodge is trying to create a stampede with no where for the cattle to go.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have been talking to the wife.. see previous post..

but I wish they would put a build your own ram up soon. I need pricing.. options.. jeez..

·
Registered
219 Posts
great article, thanks.

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
If nothing time wise changes from last year & earlier, You will be able to place a factory order around July 1st for delivery in late August.
The non factory orders will start arriving about the same time, but the dealerships won't be placing them where they can be easily spotted.

I do like the Exterior of the 2013 display model

The Interior sucks a big one, i don't like the EVIC, i want a shift handle, not a knob, & the area under the radio is too busy & complicated. When you are driving down the road & you need to change a setting, you would have to look down at that complicated mess to see which one to change. It is bad enough in my '09, i reach to hit my Flashers & instead hit Tow/Haul or something else instead.

Guess i will be holding onto my '09 for longer than i intended to

·
Registered
754 Posts
If I am seeing things correctly I am seeing SRA's not Wrangler Hp's on this truck.. hoping for some better rubber.. my buddy just bought a new Chevy 2500 ( sorry truck is junk on so many levels) but it did come stock with Mich. AT2's .. great rubber IMO.

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
The Badyear tires are the stock tire
Optional tires do include Michelin's, you just have to make it a condition of the sale

1 - 17 of 17 Posts