DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Unfortunately the day has come. Due to a long commute, and a very short wife, I am sadly selling my 13 Ram 1500. This truck is in excellent condition and has a ton of add ons. I have kept all the receipts for the truck along with records for all maintenance performed. The paint is in great shape and the interior is almost perfect. Since I bought the truck I put custom Marathon seat covers on the vehicle ($400), so the seats look brand new. The carpet has been covered by husky liners and also looks brand new.

List of modifications:
- Bilstien 5100's set at 2.1" of lift height.
- 275/70/r18 BF Goodrich Rugged terrain tires. They still have adequate tread left, however will need to be replaced in the near future.
- Ranch hand replacement bumpers front and rear, which have been stripped and re powder coated with the last 2 years ($2000).

- magnum manufacturing head ache rack as well ($600).
- Lund Lopro soft roll up tonneau cover
- waterproof led bed lights
- 50 cal bullet antenna
- homemade fold flat floor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftoHFtgQDIc&t=3s
-door speakers replace with JBL aftermarket speakers
-Plasti dip in front grill, door handles, badges and gas tank cover

Now onto the current negative. The AC fan speed control currently is broken. Its only the control switch on the dash that is broken, and I have the part ordered and I am just waiting for it to arrive. It works, however the fan is stuck on full speed until the part is replaced. I will edit the post when this is completed.

Vehicle is still under manufacturer 5 year 100,000 mile powertrain warranty until 08/2018.
Vehicle has a clean Carfax history report attached in images.

I am probably forgetting to add something so please feel free to call and ask questions. 703-300-2258 Please no low ball offers. Also the vehicle still is being financed which will show up on the Carfax.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.