DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Dodge Fams?

Got a few questions that I would like some advice on from my brothers and sisters. I am looking for "tough" looking nerf/step bars for my ram but just something different than the normal ones that everyone has, and a light bar for the front of my ram .. Any ideas or pics of yours that would or could direct me to a decision would be great.

I found this pic on NFAB's website for a light bar and I like it a lot but it wasn't for sale on their site, any ideas where I could get one like this??

Thank you in advance FAMILY!!!:smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
That looks like NFab's Pre-Runner light bar with the side extensions removed.

I like NFab stuff. I have their light bar and side steps installed on my truck. Had them on my 2007 MegaCab as well.

Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is your truck solid grey or two tone with the darker grey lower two tone color they had this model year?

I have some Aries big nerf bar steps, that are black but have a textured paint finish that is matte and looks good against the grey IMO. They are all aluminum, easy to install (I did mine without any help). They make a front bull bar (Big Horn) with light mounts that is pretty unique to match the side bars if you want. Here are a couple pics --the first is a ford--but shows them against a darker grey.

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Most Off Road Stores carry several brands of Off Road Lights

I personally like the Curved Light Bars for the front bumper areas

Brand names like CREE, Ridgid, BlackOak, Prestige, Tuff, etc.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a westin lightbar on the front of my ram. The Westin Bar comes in chrome or black. I have a 20" LED bar and 2 6" spots, you could fit a larger light bar on it. Bolts on easy to the tow hook mounting points.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts