DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:4-dontknow:
Any one know of an option to put a fifth wheel on the new Ram with the gooseneck 5 er hitch factory package? I have talked to hitch mfgs and spent countless hours searching the web but no answers! Ram HQ says they may have something in late June, but I want to hit the road with my 5th wheel now!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
What makes a 2013 Ram any different than any other truck on the market? Don't the hitches bolt to the frame?

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
:4-dontknow:
Any one know of an option to put a fifth wheel on the new Ram with the gooseneck 5 er hitch factory package? I have talked to hitch mfgs and spent countless hours searching the web but no answers! Ram HQ says they may have something in late June, but I want to hit the road with my 5th wheel now!
B & W makes a gooseneck for the 3500 but you cant use the prep package you paid for from the factory!! At least you can get a gooseneck to fit the 3500. I just paid $67500 for mine and I cant tow my $90,000 toyhauler because no one aftermarket or Mopar makes a 5th wheel hitch for this truck AND IT HAS THE $500 5th wheel prep group from the factory. Ram T:box2:HIS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.