DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... Does anyone know if the Laramie Limited will be offered and released with the rest of the trim levels in Sept/Oct? I planned on ordering a 2012 Laramie Limited when they became available for order in May but now that the 2013's have been unveiled, I think I want to wait but only if the Laramie Limited trim will be available on the 2013's also. It seems a little odd they are releasing a new trim level 2012 shortly before the 2013's become available. Any help?

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Million dollar question. In all the 2013 model notes I don't remember seeing the Laramie Limited listed, sure hope it gets released.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I recall reading that all existing 2012 trims were going to be carried over to 2013. If they were going to drop one, I wouldn't expect it to be the Limited. I bet they'll sell a lot of those. I see Platinum F150s on the road all the time .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys... Does anyone know if the Laramie Limited will be offered and released with the rest of the trim levels in Sept/Oct? I planned on ordering a 2012 Laramie Limited when they became available for order in May but now that the 2013's have been unveiled, I think I want to wait but only if the Laramie Limited trim will be available on the 2013's also. It seems a little odd they are releasing a new trim level 2012 shortly before the 2013's become available. Any help?
I have been wondering the same thing, unfortunately there is no sign of the Limited anywhere right now, dealers don't know, i called the Ram info number thats on the website and their is no sign of the Limited in the system, not even to state late availablity, hopefully its not dead

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know if they will offer the Limited in 2013...It doesn't look like it but it could be a "late availability" offer. I just got a 2012 Limited and it is sweeet! If you can find a 2012 that you like you can probably get a really good price. Good luck.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wondered the same thing. There will be a Longhorn, so assume the Limited will also be available.

But I am inpatient and picked up a 2012 black Limited 4x4. Although I really wanted to wait and see what MOPAR could achieve with torqueflight 8 speed transmission in a hemi, (not to mention the new headlights and the new leveling system), at 10k off sticker on a 2012, I just couldn't pass it up.

Although I am not at all intrigued with rotary dial gear shift on 2013with 8speed transmission.

If your powers of self deprivation are greater than mine, I hope they are rewarded. But I am not a bit disappointed in my 2012. It is without a doubt the best vehicle that I have ever owned and the best looking,riding light duty on the market in my opinion.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Just got the following statement from Chrysler. I have been on a mission to get some type of date after seeing this truck displayed at the Chicago Auto Show.

"Thank you Christopher. Always nice to hear directly from customers. The 2013 Ram 1500 Limited will be available in the second quarter of this year.

Nick Cappa
Ram Truck Media Relations
Chrysler Group LLC"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts