DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
it looks like thats an adhesive kit that you add onto your oem lights...am i wrong? i assume you have to take the light housing apart.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would assume you have to take apart oem housing as well but think they would fit a 2014 can't see why not unless you have the factory projector lights. they might get in the way. But those oracles look sweet

·
Registered
22 Posts
You bake your headlights and take them apart, the halos come with adhesive to stick them on with, back into the oven to reseal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah I see now, I was under the impression it was a complete assembly. Anyone know how difficult it is? Seems like it could be pretty tedious.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Heh, I think the review right on the front page says it all:

I just finished installing the headlights for my 2012 Dodge Ram Sport, and although it took 2 of the most excruciating days of my life to install them (and I am known for my exceptional patience),

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
You bake your headlights and take them apart, the halos come with adhesive to stick them on with, back into the oven to reseal.
Baking them are easy, its a *itch to pull them apart. If you start bending your plastic groove around the headlight, don't worry.

Take a heatgun once your lens is off, you can re-heat and remold your track the lens sits in.

If you are going to open your headlights though, you have endless possibilities once your in there.
Color match them, projectors, LEDs. Have fun with it!

Best of luck choosing some lights.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I too would like to know if anyone has done this on a 14 yet. And the vendor shows two models for the 13. One is for a sport quad which I am assuming a quad is the same even if it is an express. The other was a non sport non quad.
The quad shows two led arrays per headlight assembly but am not sure if this is the case as the bottom array is not a halo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts