DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 2014 Ram 1500 Express new in December of 2014, so it's a little over a year old. Love everything about the truck, I've been a Dodge guy forever. One issue I noticed when I washed it yesterday, the rockers appear to be getting sandblasted by the front tire. The clear coat appears to be coming right off. The effected area feels rough like there's no clear at all. Checked out my buddy's 2013 Ram and it's doing the same thing. I had stock wheels and tires until about a week ago, he still does have the stock wheels and tires. Has anyone seen this issue before? I wonder if I could get it covered under warranty? It's starting to look pretty bad. See attachments for photos. Thoughts??

Attachments

·
Registered
8,731 Posts
I bought my 2014 ram about the same time and I don't have that issue with mine. You could see if that is covered by the warranty, but I wouldn't be surprised if dodge denies the claim coming up with any reason they can to avoid taking care of it. I hope you do have good luck getting that taken care of.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.