DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
7181 - 7200 of 7208 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tradesman

Sterling Heights has a black one (ES283494)
Milosh's Palace has a white one (ES288481) and a black one (ES283473)
Golling has a white one (ES288466)

All around 40,500 MSRP.

Friendly has a loaded Granite Crystal Metallic one (ES475244) at 44,500 MSRP

Outdoorsman

Erie, PA has a Granite Crystal Metallic one (ES436646)
Hornell, NY has a Blue Streak one (ES423190)
Sodus, NY has a Granite Crystal Metallic one (ES443161)
Potsdamn, NY has a red one (ES409874)

All around 50,000 MSRP.
Thanks spp!!! I have some calling around to do. Have a great weekend!:smileup:

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Monday, 10/20/2014

zoomie
  • VON/VIN: ES476695
  • Est Build: 9/6/2014
  • Est Ship: 9/9/2014
  • Currently: Awaiting Shipment (small chance it may be on its way due to conflicting data).
Standard Disclaimers

All dates, times, and locations are estimated. The build date is usually accurate to that date plus or minus 24 hours but it is still just an estimate and could change. Estimated shipping date is not the date the truck will ship to you but the date it is estimated to be available to be shipped and most likely will change. See the links below for more details.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Monday, 10/20/2014

zoomie
  • Currently: Awaiting Shipment (small chance it may be on its way due to conflicting data).
Thanks again SPP, Glad to see some movement. You'll be rid of me soon.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Tuesday, 10/21/2014

Still monitoring. :)

zoomie
  • Currently: Awaiting Shipment
Standard Disclaimers

All dates, times, and locations are estimated. The build date is usually accurate to that date plus or minus 24 hours but it is still just an estimate and could change. Estimated shipping date is not the date the truck will ship to you but the date it is estimated to be available to be shipped and most likely will change. See the links below for more details.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Wednesday, 10/22/2014

Wait for it...

zoomie
Standard Disclaimers

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Thursday, 10/23/2014

zoomie
Standard Disclaimers

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Monday, 10/27/2014

zoomie
  • Currently: On truck to dealer
Standard Disclaimers

·
Registered
430 Posts
Monday, 10/27/2014

zoomie
  • Currently: On truck to dealer
Woow, it's only about an 8 hour drive to peterborough but I suspect there could be a delay at the border eh SPP?

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Woow, it's only about an 8 hour drive to peterborough but I suspect there could be a delay at the border eh SPP?
It may have multiple stops depending on the other vehicles on the truck. Your dealer is one of the bigger ones so it may be a one-stop trip.

How long did it take for you socal people to get your truck from shipment?
22 days is the quoted time ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mine showed up same day as marked shipped on truck to dealer at 5:30pm in Peterborough. My 2012 work truck is going into Kawartha for an oil change today, if I see yours I'll take a picture.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Mine showed up same day as marked shipped on truck to dealer at 5:30pm in Peterborough. My 2012 work truck is going into Kawartha for an oil change today, if I see yours I'll take a picture.
Just heard from the dealer that it has arrived! Cherry red crew outdoorsman with wheel to wheel steps. I'd love a picture if you can make that happen.

Salesman is checking to see if I can pick it up tomorrow.

Thanks for the help SPP with the list. It certainly makes the waiting a little bearable especially like us A types that like to know what's going on.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks a bunch Thinksun, really appreciate the pictures. Dealer knows I'm jonesn' to go muskie fishing this weekend so he's trying to get it prepped for tomorrow. He's supposed to tell me later today. I'll send a picture once my boat is hooked up.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Wednesday, 10/29/2014

And then there were none. With that said, I'll be in lurk mode in this forum and more active in the 2015 forum. Let me know if y'all need anything!

zoomie
  • Currently: Delivered
Standard Disclaimers

7181 - 7200 of 7208 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.