Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
My F150 is affected by a TSB that covers the timing chain and its out of warranty, I recently lost the deal on the 'perfect used Ram sport' at the dealership My patience is dwindling on a pre owned Ram to replace it with
This is a very specific list, if its a sport model its nearly every option, limited trims have most all of this by default but I so strongly dislike the chrome on everything and 2 tones are not for me. I'd even take a laramie if it had the options. If your Ram fits the bill and you want to sell it please look me up.:wavey:

2015 - 2017
Crew Cab
4x4
Blue Streak or True Blue or black
Sport or Limited
5.7 L
Leather, black only
3.92 gears, anti-spin diff
4 corner air suspension
ramboxes
36 gallon tank
convenience group
park sensors
bonus points for:
sport hood
hitch
brake controller

So that's it. For mileage I'd say under 40k if its an older truck. I'll pay a solid number, more than you'd get for a trade and the tax break but the truck has to have the above trimmings.

Fingers crossed

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
dang....I can't justify going backwards a year, can I ask you Is it worth holding out for a truck with air rides or ramboxes...I keep running across them, sport models, with 1 of those 2 critical options...but very few with both and of course I want both. There are plenty of Limited with all the options-go figure
On the air ride, I do tow but its mostly lighter things, I like the 'idea' of aero mode and dropping the truck for easier entry

Anyone care to chime in if historically the outgoing models will get any additional factory discounting on them before the replacement MY rolls out? Were in the summer clearance event, but far as I can tell the (non FCA based financing) discounts have been the same for the last 2 months

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.