DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Guys.

On my 2015 ram 2500., I'm looking for the + parking light wire. Does any know the wire color and location of this??

·
Registered
434 Posts
What are you trying to do? Do you want to locate it up front by the headlight? Or by the switch maybe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am trying to hook up that smoke section to the parking lights. I just don't know where a parking + besides up high in the ecm

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Man those look so much better than the Ram tow mirrors. I wish so bad they would redesign the factory ones to something like that.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'll do my best to look on a wire diagram at work tomorrow. Do you have the daylight running lights working?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They don't have an option wire for day time running. Unless it's built into that factory harness. I thought about am accessory wire. But this would mean that they would be on everything the truck is running.

·
Registered
434 Posts
If you cant read it when you blow it up let me know. There is probably 3 wires for the bulb. One ground, one a blinker and other should be your target. May have to pick it up by headlight and run a wire back. I tried to pick up power for something off headlight switch, but only like 3-5 v anywhere by switch. It has to go to the module then signal comes out 12v.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts