DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people,

I'm just trying to see if anyone in the know has more specific information about the 2015 Ram 1500 Sport Black. When you build and price the model in Canada, it does not show the 3.92 rear axle or the different black interior option.

Here is the official release from the company...
http://www.fcanorthamerica.com/News/Pages/Ram-1500-Buzz-Models.aspx

It says the Sport Hood is included in the package, but at the dealership when you build the truck, the Sports Hood is still a separate option. The build codes are the same in the option package and the individual hood, so I did not choose the Sports Hood separately.

I hope the truck comes with the usual Sports Hood.

Any information about what exact configuration is being released to Canada would be appreciated !

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hello people,

I'm just trying to see if anyone in the know has more specific information about the 2015 Ram 1500 Sport Black. When you build and price the model in Canada, it does not show the 3.92 rear axle or the different black interior option.

Here is the official release from the company...
http://www.fcanorthamerica.com/News/Pages/Ram-1500-Buzz-Models.aspx

It says the Sport Hood is included in the package, but at the dealership when you build the truck, the Sports Hood is still a separate option. The build codes are the same in the option package and the individual hood, so I did not choose the Sports Hood separately.

I hope the truck comes with the usual Sports Hood.

Any information about what exact configuration is being released to Canada would be appreciated !
I just did the build and price myself here in Canada and on a sport I was able to get the 3.92 gears, antispin, eletronic locking diff. this was 2019. Hood was 995C extra

·
Registered
669 Posts
I just did the build and price myself here in Canada and on a sport I was able to get the 3.92 gears, antispin, eletronic locking diff. this was 2019. Hood was 995C extra
In fact black was the standard interior colour with leather heated and cooled seats

·
Registered
669 Posts
MECHANICAL

GVWR: 3220 kg (7100 lb)Included
5.7L HEMI® VVT V8 engine with FuelSaver MDS

Included

8-speed automatic transmissionIncluded
3.92 rear axle ratio$175
124-litre (27.4-gallon) fuel tank$445
Anti-spin differential rear axle$525
eLocker electronic locking rear differential$525