DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2015 Dodge Ram sport about 2 months ago , and I've done a couple of burnouts and on most of them I get a wheel hop , I was thinking to put my tire pressure higher it's at 41 maybe bumping it to 45 psi , wonder if any other people are having this problem with your dodge Rams , any info will help thank you

·
Banned
2,552 Posts
Yup.
Thinking about a set of Spohn upper and lower arms with stiffer bushings,and the ability to reset the pinion angle,haven't done it yet,so can't really offer any advice on whether they'll eliminate wheel hop or not though

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tito1195 :wavey:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Seems like an easy fix here. Stop beating on your truck, what is the point wearing out your tires, adding excessive wear to all your driveline components, possibly voiding your warranty. To each his own but seems crazy to me, maybe I am just getting old.

·
Banned
2,552 Posts
Seems like an easy fix here. Stop beating on your truck, what is the point wearing out your tires, adding excessive wear to all your driveline components, possibly voiding your warranty. To each his own but seems crazy to me, maybe I am just getting old.
Yea you're getting old,lol:smileup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts