DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First, I would like to encourage everyone to show off their truck and upload pics in the gallery but that you all also take a moment and check the gallery to see if your favorite nominee(s) have pics up. There are a lot of deserving members here and I hate seeing anyone left out.

Get your nominations in!

Voting begins on the 15th!

It is that time again!! Please take the time to review the rules below!

CONTEST RULES:
1: Nominations will last for the first half of the month and voting will go on for the second half of the month.
2. You can nominate up to two members for the contest. Don't nominate yourself!
3: Nominations should not only be based on how cool the members Ram is, or how many mods they have. It should also be based on how much help the members have provided on the forum, how active they are, etc. A member needs a MINIMUM of 3 nominations to be included in the contest. After a member receives 3 nominations, any "further" nominations for that member will be void "meaning NOT counted or considered", so PLEASE nominate someone else.
4: There can be a maximum of 5 nominees.
5: Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to when voting begins.
6. Nominees who did not win the contest must sit out one month before they may be nominated again.
7: Solicitation of votes on RamforumZ or other forums or having friends sign up to vote for you will disqualify you from this, and any future contest we run. Should a member receive nominations or votes in the contest, and the member's name has been mentioned on any other forum in a thread/post mentioning this contest, both the person mentioning the name and the member mentioned will be disqualified from the contest that month as well as all future months. No member is allowed to make a post, profile or private message that would indicate they are currently in an active contest. If staff deems the act as a malicious attempt on the part of the poster to cause a disqualification we will allow the contestant to remain in the running and the offending member will be banned.
8: The winner will a special MOTM badge to sport by their user name. The winner must write a minimum 500+ word essay about their Dodge Ram, (include an image of themselves) what it means to them, and what they think about the forum, its members, and how much fun they are having here!:Banana01::999::pepper: (Or not having :( ) In which case we will have to :LOL:
9: MOTM winners are not eligible to run for one year after their win.
10: In the event of a tie, there will be a one day vote off.​

(Please Read Carefully Before Making Your Nominations! *ALL NON-ELIGIBLE ENTRIES WILL BE IGNORED*)

Not Eligible For This Month

KelseytheDodgeGirl 9-2015
Iqudayo 10-2015
Cherry Ram 11-2015
Kamanhart 12-2015
RansRAM 1-2016
h2oman 2-2016
Mopar Big Horn 3-2016
Thunderhorse 4-2016
MissouriRam 5-2016
Desert Ram 6-2016
RogerRamJet 7-2016

4GoatsOnly 8-2016
hydrex

Non-Eligible Nominees Per Member Requests

LYC79
chithead
GTyankee
CdnoilRAM
Chili1K
BlackRamHemi
brad12kx
RamTech
ShawnC13
dodgert
Grubrunner
Stump3r
bighemi04
TechNick
Cheyenne71
GT

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Where is everybody???! Sadly, if we don't get much participation, MOTM might have to come to an end. So get those noms in!!!

yamifz - l - has pics in gallery
BranDaddy - l - has pics in gallery
meetmybumper - lll - has pics in gallery
preachp - lll - has pics in gallery
Jholder - lll - has pics in gallery
spp - l - no pics in gallery

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
I'll second meetmybumper.

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
How about preachp?

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
He has an album. Is that not in the gallery? I don't know.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
He has an album. Is that not in the gallery? I don't know.
I don't think so. I'm not sure either, with all the pictures I have I have only been able to upload 2, all the others say it's to big (if I remember correctly, it's been awhile since I tried to load some). :4-dontknow:

If he does have pictures in the gallery, I will second your nomination.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I'll throw a 3rd nom in for preachp and I'll use my 2nd nom to give Jholder 2 nominations.

As it stands:

yamifz1- (1) Nomination... needs 2 more to be entered into voting
meetmybumper- (3) No more nominations needed... good luck in MOTM!!
preachp- (3) No more nominations needed... good luck in MOTM!!
Jholder- (2) Nominations... needs 1 more to be entered into voting

Oh ok, thanks Shawn.

So...

yamifz1-l
meetmybumper-lll
preachp-ll
Jholder-l

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Roger..... still trying to sober up from the weekend?! preachp already has 3 ;)

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Preachp does have photos go to his profile page on the bottom right you can click to his albums
Hey guys, profile albums are separate from the gallery. But I'll try and message him to get pics in the gallery.

Also, remember you guys can nominate two people!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.