DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Which muffler option to begin our first run/batch with?

• 14" round 3"/2.25" SI/DO

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 18" round 3"/2.25" SI/DO

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 14" oval 3"/2.25" SI/DO

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 18" oval 3"/2.25" SI/DO

Votes: 4 26.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over the last week we have had the opportunity to join many of the top dealers in the country, and manufacturers to learn about new and exciting products coming to market in the up coming year. As these roll out we will have exclusivity on a few (a couple of eco diesel products) and first to stock many others. More information will come on these items as time gets closer.

However more importantly we have partnered with a manufacturer who has agreed to manufacturer our first ever private label Revel Performance (RP) muffler. We are hoping to be offering these in an oval and round version single in dual out 14" and 18" with many more sizes to come in the future however we must start with 1 size and are requesting everyone's input on what they would like to see first. Of course, we will take your opinions to heart as we always do. Once the first one is off the line we will throw up some sound clips, review them get opinions and make revisions if need be. However we are sure that the packing we have chosen and the straight through design is sure to please. We are going to be having them available in Stainless Steel not aluminized like many of the other mufflers out there, our line will be exclusive to SS for the foreseeable future.

So here are the first options to choose from.

14" round 3" si/do 2.25"
18" round 3" si/do 2.25"
14" oval 3" si/do 2.25"
18" oval 3" si/do 2.25"

Let us know what you would prefer. The majority will begin our process and that will be the first muffler we go to market with. We are going to keep this thread open for 4 weeks and then will be about 12 weeks to market with 25-50 available in the first run.

Please excuse any typos this was posted from my mobile

(Just got confirmation this is gonna happen so had to get the word out)

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys working on more products for your BP Line?

For the mufflers is this a manufacturer that makes other name brands that we may recognize?
We are looking at options to see what we can offer.

As for the brand of muffler, they are a known brand in the tuner world. But sound would be deeper and rumble more over a Magnaflow.

We will have sound clips for these when ready

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Ohh I am liking where this is going :D. I have been thinking about changing up my muffler in the future. If you guys come out with a single in/ single out loud one, I will throw er on.

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ohh I am liking where this is going :D. I have been thinking about changing up my muffler in the future. If you guys come out with a single in/ single out loud one, I will throw er on.
This is something we will add to our line once we get the trial one going but I will keep you posted :smileup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.