DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there something special about the 2015 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 that is different/better than the 2016 of the same? I have been looking at the used market for the past several months and continue to be perplexed that the 2015's often have the same or even more expensive asking price for a vehicle that is very similarly equipped with the same mileage. Just seems like the 15's would be a little cheaper.

·
Registered
'18 RAM 3500 4WD Tradesman 6.4
1,245 Posts
Is there something special about the 2015 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 that is different/better than the 2016 of the same? I have been looking at the used market for the past several months and continue to be perplexed that the 2015's often have the same or even more expensive asking price for a vehicle that is very similarly equipped with the same mileage. Just seems like the 15's would be a little cheaper.
Do you have any examples, like say from dealer websites, that you could link to?
There is no reason I can think of why 15's should be more expensive, assuming the same options, trim levels, mileage and overall condition. In any brand of mass produced vehicles, not just RAMs.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
In 2016 they added a bracket to help with the small overlap crash test and also interferes with adding side steps for older Rams. That's pretty much the only difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts