DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I just bought a 2016 2500 that has a really cool cargo cam that lets you see into the bed of the truck while driving. I love the feature but need to put a topper on. Does anyone know of a topper that will work with the cargo cam? I'd hate not being able to use it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Beth

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
I haven't heard of a topper with a cam, but making a camera work ther sounds like a good challenge.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi - I just bought a 2016 2500 that has a really cool cargo cam that lets you see into the bed of the truck while driving. I love the feature but need to put a topper on. Does anyone know of a topper that will work with the cargo cam? I'd hate not being able to use it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Beth
I too have a cargo cam and am putting on a shell. Did you ever find a solution to the issue? I was thinking of putting another camera on the front of the truck so I can use it as a cresting camera (for looking in front of the truck when all you see is sky out the windshield). I'm not sure if that is a possibility or even a smart move, but I think I'll be researching that more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts