DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just bought a 2016 Ram 1500 Sport with the Bi-Function Projector headlights I have seen so many different products and options to change the low beams and high beams to LED I hate the yellow color of the stock halogens! there are so many tp choose from I'm looking for the best bang for you buck.
also looking to change everything on the truck to LED but headlights first.

Im new here and would love some help.
This is my first Ram
(2016 Ram 1500 Sport)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello,
I just bought a 2016 Ram 1500 Sport with the Bi-Function Projector headlights I have seen so many different products and options to change the low beams and high beams to LED I hate the yellow color of the stock halogens! there are so many tp choose from I'm looking for the best bang for you buck.
also looking to change everything on the truck to LED but headlights first.

Im new here and would love some help.
This is my first Ram
(2016 Ram 1500 Sport)
View attachment 134814
Someone PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
344 Posts
Tons of info and opinions on this forum. I recommend to do a search. My opinion is, if the truck didn’t come with led high and low beams their is a reason. Also no major bulb brands Phillips sylvania make them, another red flag. I have seen mods using a halogen bulb with more lumens which appeared to work wonders. I have done zero bulb mods myself.

·
Registered
379 Posts
All of the bulbs in and on my 2020 Laramie are LED’s; and the difference in visibility when driving at night compared to my 2019 Tradesman is a dramatic improvement!

That said, and as others have warned; you need to be very careful when changing out OEM electrical components with aftermarket stuff of unknown quality and power draw.

I know that some folks think that having headlights of (whatever) color is very cool; but do you really think that anyone else is going to see your headlights at night and care how they look, much less what color they are (unless they’re being blinded by them)?

As long as I could see well; I wouldn’t care what the ambient color of my headlights were...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts