DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good manufacturer or a good link online to exhausts. Just looking for a nice tune with a muffler delete or and full exhaust system. Im not to sure what to decide...

Anyone have any exhaust's installed on there Rams?

·
Super Moderator
34,745 Posts
I have a Corsa catback I am very happy with. It sounds great outside but doesn't drone in the cab, and the tips look awesome

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If you like a nice aggressive sound go with the muffler delete. I had a local shop make and install a muffler delete Y pipe for $160.00. The sound is incredible and not as obnoxious as some say and think.

That being said all the mufflers listed above sound great to. I had the FM 50 American thunder and was not crazy about it. Had a nice rumble but I like loud.

Up to you really on how you like sound. Here's a clip of my muffler delete at cold start up and a small rev.

https://youtu.be/Z-m_C8ApvxQ

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice man! Mine never gets old!

·
Registered
307 Posts
IMO Mufflex is the best bang for the buck.. They use magnaflow mufflers, or you can get the delete and it's very hight quality stuff.. If you want name brand, then you will pay for it.. If you want cheap and good then get a mufflex setup.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts