1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to our August winner!!!

chilliin

And now a word from your winner!

Hello, my name is Doug and I would like to thank all the members of Ramforumz for voting me member of the month. It is great being a member of this community, getting advice and being able to give some on occassion. I purchased my 17 Ram Black Sport in January of this year but not before joining the forum and getting advice, ideas and general knowledge of my future purchase. The members here have been great when giving advice, opinions or with general interactions within threads. I have enjoyed being able to help fellow members and even just sharing experiences of daily life. My time with my Ram has been great, I have gotten some good use when towing my travel trailer, commuting back and forth to work or just jumping behind the wheel for a nice long country cruise. A lot of my time is spent camping and fishing with my daughter or in today's case lazing around the living room relaxing after an eleven day camping trip. Looking forward to some comfortable down time and getting all caught up in the forum.

As for my Ram, it has been great getting the truck modified the way I like it. Most of the mods were just basic bolt-ons like the Carven muffler and tips, grille swap and smoked third brake light (with silicone bead to prevent leaking). Some changes made were inexpensive but required more time and elbow grease, such as smoking the factory tail lights and the sanding and polishing involved with that. After a busy summer I am looking forward to getting a few more mods done, although I'm not sure what ones yet but I know where I can get some great ideas.

Thank you once again for this honour and I will see you all in the forumz.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
congrats :) :smileup:

·
Administrator
52,906 Posts
Congrats man, well done! :smileup:

- Cajun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
WarEagle34
DODGE RAM FORUM
We’re the ultimate Dodge RAM forum to talk about the RAM 1500, 2500 and 3500 including the Cummins powered models.
Full Forum Listing