1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to our March winner!!!

Electrojake

And now a word from your winner!

Sorry for that gruesome selfi-crop up there but it’s what I had on hand. Honestly, I’m usually smiling!

Now, as for RamforumZ. . .
My attraction to RamforumZ is not so much about my vehicle interests, but more to the members and moderators here.
I’ve been ‘on-line’ since about 1988 and I have worked a lot of forums and BBS’s over the years, mostly motorcycle related but I have other interests too: Jeep, Ford, Tree climbing (arborist), RC aircraft, etc… Therefore I feel qualified to say that RamforumZ is truly unique. This is the most flexible, easy-going, and tolerant group I have ever come across. Did I mention intelligent, friendly, and often comical too?
This is indeed a great group of people.
As for my RAM truck, it is a 2016 Longhorn 3500 4x4 SRW short-bed purchased specifically to haul a Northstar Arrow 8.5-U truck-camper.
I ordered the truck with the Cummins/AISIN package thru Kernersville Dodge in North Carolina. After an eight week wait I flew down to NC to take delivery on April Fools Day and then drove it back home to central Jersey.
Considering I spent months researching Ford Super Duty trucks, it is kind of amazing that I ended up with an FCA product. Either way, my RAM is flawless in every way, and while I’ll admit that I’m a Ford guy, this RAM has stolen my heart. It is the poster child for engineering perfection. I honestly never expected this level of craftsmanship coming from an FCA product. I’m glad I went with the RAM!
Thank you RamforumZ crew for all the knowledge and friendship I have received here. I truly appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Electrojake
(-Ej-)

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
congrats :) well deserved

·
Super Moderator
34,218 Posts
Congrats EJ!

Well deserved indeed

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Thanks for the recognition. I do appreciate it!

This is indeed a great crew here.
I occasionally post some edgy stuff to try and energize some of the threads and fortunately no one here takes it (or me) too seriously or gets offended. :smiley_thumbs_up:

And let me say that some of the dry humor and incredibly clever responses I have read here on RamforumZ have had me ROFL for real.

Great wit and great technical knowledge make this the best forum I’ve ever worked.

Thanks again,
-Ej- :beerchug:

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Congrats EJ :smileup:

Not only are you a Huge Supporter, you always find the time
to make everyone feel like Family and along with your insightful
brand of humor :LOL:

I always enjoy reading your posts ;)

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
12 Participants
Jason Dodge
DODGE RAM FORUM
We’re the ultimate Dodge RAM forum to talk about the RAM 1500, 2500 and 3500 including the Cummins powered models.
Full Forum Listing