DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
41,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to our November winner!!!

TruBlu

And now a word from your winner!

Wow, thank you all for this nomination of November’s MOTM! I’m truly honored and appreciative to have been selected by all you fellow Ram truck enthusiasts. So just a lil bit about me, my name is Chris, married to my lovely wife of 10 years now (just celebrated last month actually) Becky and we have two sons, Collin (7) and Logan (4). Of the many things we enjoy doing together as a family, taking a family road trip together in the Ram is certainly one of them. I work for one of the largest healthcare hospital systems in the MD, D.C. and VA area as a healthcare I.T. professional, supporting in various roles since 2002 after college. I’m currently working in the radiation medicine division, and am proud to be supporting the systems and clinicians in the fight against cancer.

Even though I’m an I.T. nerd, I’ve always been a pickup truck guy. I’m a do-it-yer’self kind of guy and really enjoy doing projects around the house, which makes owning a pickup essential. The first vehicle I purchased on my own was a pickup when I graduated from high school in 1998, and that’s all I’ve bought for myself ever since. Having always owned F150’s previously, (I know, I know) I decided to try out the Ram brand, and bought a new 2015 Ram 1500 QC Express 4x4 in the true blue color (hence my unoriginal screen name lol). While our 2.5 years together was rather short based on how long I usually intend to keep my trucks, I decided to trade in the 2015 Express last month for a 2017 Big Horn. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the 2015, looked and drove great, I just had always wanted a Big Horn and was offered a great deal on left over 2017’s. I can say with the utmost confidence that I am hooked on the Ram trucks now. I always liked to looks of the 4th gen when they came out in 2009 and am happy to finally own one myself.

So again, I am very humbled and appreciative to be nominated this month. I really do enjoy spending time on this forum, participating and learning so much in all of the discussions. We really do have a great community of members on here and that is what makes this such a great place to visit. While I’m still relatively new to Ram trucks and the Z, I try to participate and contribute when and where I can in the discussions. I hope to stick around for a while with my 2017 Big Horn, just need to pick a new name for it still. Thank you all! Cheers…

- Chris

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
congradulation :smileup::smileup:

·
Super Moderator
34,226 Posts
Congratulations Chris, well deserved!

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,201 Posts
Thanks all. I do really appreciate the recognition and enjoy spending time here.

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
Yes sir, congrats Chris and great write up, too! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Super Moderator
5,467 Posts
Congratulations! Nice write up. I am glad I move over to the Ram, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts