DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
41,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congratulations to our October winner!!!

ArmyofOne

And now a word from your winner!

Hey All! I am extremely honored and humbled to be the Member of the Month for October 2017. For those that do not know me, my name is Joshua Morrison, and I call Van Alstyne, Texas home. I am a retired Combat Wounded Veteran. I served 8 years, 8 months in the US Army, and spent 36 months in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan. My wife and I are just about to move into the brand-new home we just built, with our English Bulldog Turbo, and our Lab, Marv.

In April 2015, I started the Journey with my 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab. She is Blue Streak Metallic Pearlcoat. I bought her with 0.4 miles. She has the 5.7L Hemi, 3.92 gears, and the 8-speed. She came factory with the spray-in bedliner, and no sunroof:

·
Super Moderator
34,226 Posts
Congrats buddy, well deserved!

·
Administrator
41,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats Josh. This is a well deserved and earned honour for Josh. He was an MRM with me when I first started here and he was doing the duties and helping out the site even while on deployment overseas when ever he had access to us here. He has been a huge supporter of the site and still is today. Your time here has made this a better place for all!!
Thanks for your service!!

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
WTG Josh, congrats on your win and I agree, very well deserved! We appreciate all you have done for us not only here on the board but for the country as well, thank you for your service and sacrifice! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
congrats well deserved

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
:worshippy:
Congrats on the win and the new home. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts