DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just bought my new 2017 Ram and I got some new A/T tires and different wheels, so I'm looking to sell my factory / stock / oem tires and wheels (275/60R20).

These wheels are exclusive to the Limited trim, so snatch 'em up here if you like them.

They are still mounted and ready for install. Only 862 miles have been driven on these guys! They're in great shape still!

I kept the TPMS sensors for my new tires, so those aren't included, but I do have all the lugs to toss in if wanted.

I'd like to keep it as a package deal since the wheels are still mounted on the tires, but if it comes to it, I may be willing to separate them.

Asking $400 for each rim and tire. $1,600 total for all 4. (I may be willing to negotiate)

Attachments

·
Administrator
53,378 Posts
Very nice set of tires/wheels, good luck with your sale! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
986 Posts
You might want to try Craiglist and eBay just keep your firearm handy when dealing with Craigslist people 'cause you never know, better to be "judged by 12 then carried by six" as the old saying goes! Good luck!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You might want to try Craiglist and eBay just keep your firearm handy when dealing with Craigslist people 'cause you never know, better to be "judged by 12 then carried by six" as the old saying goes! Good luck!
Hah yea.

I've actually already got them on Craigslist as well. Thanks for the tip(s)! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts