DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done three mods so far, many more to go, no wife, no kids, selling the boat, might as well plow it into my dream truck. Drove a 1996 Jeep Cherokee for 25 years to keep my wife in good cars as she commuted and I work from home. She passed from the flu/pneumonia in 12/17, 54y.o, get the flu shot. So, sold the Jeep, traded in her car on this truck.

1. Added nerf boards
2. Replaced the 22" rims with 17" Method Racing Wheels and Michelin's
3. Installed Belltech 4x2 drop kit

Next up is exhaust. I have been looking at Borla, Corsa and Carven. I considered MagnaFlow, Flowmaster and the others, but they just provide the sound that I want. So, with all that said, should I go with a complete cat back setup or just a muffler? With resonators or not? Not interested in manifold replacements at this time.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
My ‘05 Ram Daytona came with a Borla exhaust, and that was the best sounding exhaust That I’ve ever owned or heard.

It sounded good, but not too loud, with normal driving, but when you got on it; it snarled beautifully!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the 22"s on Goodyears. Tires are so so. Includes the the chrome bolts and locking nuts. Asking $1300.00 obo

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
St Pete 33710. I work from home but will be in the hospital tomorrow for a procedure. Otherwise, always home and available. I can also be reached at [email protected], where I can give you my cell number and address. Also have a nice boat for sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.