DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
2961 - 2971 of 2971 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks! Chrysler Canada, isn't offering anything. They are fixing the truck to factory specifications but there are no extra incentives. The dealer has offered 4 oil changes and weather tech liners out of their pocket, even though really they are just caught in the middle.

The disclosure form indicates that I am aware of a major repair on the vehicle, it will show up as a warranty claim on the vehicle history, but won't show up on a carfax. If the factory incentives were the same as in May I'd just choose a new truck, but the difference for the same truck now is about 8000, so its either this one or wait for deals on the 2018s
Personally, I would not accept that truck. With a warranty claim on the history, and re-painted parts, that doesn't count as a brand new truck, which is what you paid for. You can't tell me FCA couldn't extend the same deal you originally got for a different new truck to correct this problem.

Also, what is your recourse when you find out they lied and the warranty claim indeed IS on the carfax? None. That's what.

·
Registered
17 Posts
FCA Canada Customer Care

PHONE: 1-800-465-2001 (Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm EST, Saturday, 9:00am to 5:00pm EST) MAIL: FCA Canada Inc.
Customer Care Centre
P.O. Box 1621
Windsor, ON
N9A 4H6
So I finally got the truck, very nice! I did contact FCA Canada Customer Care to let them know I thought they handled it poorly and the response was basically this: "Sorry to hear that but it wasn't our fault, the damage was coded improperly by the shipping company resulting in delays". Awesome LOL. Love the truck, FCA customer service is horrible though, hopefully I never have to speak to those people again. OK rant over.

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wondering if you could help with the status of my 2017 ram 1500 vin HS636999

If you have questions about the status of your order, let me know. I need the Vehicle Order Number (VON) or last 8 of the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). The VON is an 8 digit number. The last 8 of the VIN will start with "H" as in HS123456 or HG123456.

Helpful Links
Status Codes Explained
Assembly, The Body Vendor and You
All About Shipping

Build Sheet (Available about 24 hours after the truck is built and in shipping status): Build Sheet Requests

Window Sticker (Available about 48 hours after the truck is built and in shipping status): http://www.ramtrucks.com/hostc/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin= (Add your full, upper case VIN after the equals sign).

Topics I can't/won't answer
Dealer related issues: This covers pricing and issues you have with dealers. Pricing a touchy subject for numerous reasons and I can't answer what a good price is, what the invoice is or anything else. If you have an issue with a dealer, call customer service and fill out the surveys if you receive them.
Future Products: Because I love my job, I will not talk about them as that is a bright line rule around here.

Standard Disclaimers
All dates, times, and locations are estimated. The build date is usually accurate to that date plus or minus 24 hours but it is still just an estimate and could change. Estimated shipping date is not the date the truck will ship to you but the date it is estimated to be available to be shipped and most likely will change. See the links below for more details.[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
I am sorry to say, SPP for 1 reason or another, no longer posts on this site

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Sir I could use your help tracking my 2018 Ram 2500 Limited Tungsten Edition. This will be my first Dodge/Ram if you don't count my 2017 Dodge Charger Georgia State Patrol Edition.
VIN: 3C6UR5GL7JG188296
VON: 40365914

If anything else is needed please let me know.
Thanks,
Scott Thompson
706-266-3517

2961 - 2971 of 2971 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.