DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was hard to say goodbye to my 2012 Big Red Ram, especially since it has been such a good truck, but almost 200K on the odometer was a ticking time bomb. I went to my local dealership just to get a good look at the 2019 version, that is really a handsome truck. I just about signed on the dotted line for one when I happened to see a 2018 Lone Star Silver Edition that really caught my eye. I must admit that the dealer went way past what I would have considered a good deal to get me in this truck and I am glad I did. No it's not red like my 2012, and it is my first white vehicle in my 60 years, but the more I looked at the chrome/white combo, the more I liked it. So after a super generous trade in offer and all kinds of discounts, even one for buying a color I was not partial to, I signed and drove it home.

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
Nice rig! It will take a little getting use to (a white vehicle that is) but white is so much easier to keep clean than just about every other color and its so much cooler in the summertime. Now you just need to change your screen name to match!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts