DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys started to notice a small leak coming from rear passenger rear panoramic glass just behind sunroof. Truck is less then 3 months old and went to a brushless car wash and had a nice soapy encounter! Anybody else experienced this?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Well guys started to notice a small leak coming from rear passenger rear panoramic glass just behind sunroof. Truck is less then 3 months old and went to a brushless car wash and had a nice soapy encounter! Anybody else experienced this?
Hi DARRYL353,

I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please know that our team is just a DM away and we are more than happy to support you in addressing this with your dealer.

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My truck is at the dealership now, and just updated that I'll be in a rental for a few weeks until it can repaired the correct way. A stripped down Laramie rental vs a limited, I'm screwed........lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
Could be worse. They could have given you a Tradesman. Not to knock the Tradesman, I owned one once, but to go from a Limited to a Tradesman for a few weeks would suck.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
My truck is at the dealership now, and just updated that I'll be in a rental for a few weeks until it can repaired the correct way. A stripped down Laramie rental vs a limited, I'm screwed........lol
Thank you for this update, DARRYL353. I certainly understand your sentiments. If you are in need of any additional assistance while your truck is in service, please do not hesitate to reach out privately.

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update, truck still in shop due to glass issue but they actually have just received all the parts to do the repair, looking at another week hopefully.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Update, truck still in shop due to glass issue but they actually have just received all the parts to do the repair, looking at another week hopefully.
Please be sure to let us know once you get your truck back, DARRYL353. We are happy to provide any additional support if needed.

Mark
RamCares

1 - 7 of 7 Posts