DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Bighorn 4x4-5.7 3.21 hemi eTorque-Night, level 2, 12", Alpine, pan roof, pwr steps, FX mega
70 Posts
I have 21k on my '21(bighorn 5.7) I've had since 11/2020. My mileage sucked from day one and continues. It does do better in the summer, I think the seasonal blends make some differences. I average 13-14 with reg 87 and best 14-16 with 89/91. No better with 93 or higher oct's. I never till recently seen the green eco light, It just started popping on in the past month or so, never seen it prior.

·
Registered
'21 Bighorn 4x4-5.7 3.21 hemi eTorque-Night, level 2, 12", Alpine, pan roof, pwr steps, FX mega
70 Posts
If you folks that have lost fuel economy will have the intake cleaned and stop running fuel with ethanol, you will all regain your original fuel economy.
And where do you fine fuel without ethanol, I find all brands near me to contain it?? And mine is a '21 I guessing the intake is clean. 14-16 at best ever.... from day one. I live with it since I really do like my truck but, I hope for that moment when it 'breaks in' and does better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts