DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I’m exaggerated a bit. I get in my husband’s truck and put my elbow up on the window over the door lock. When the auto lock engages its sucking my skin inside as well resulting in a painful pinch and blood blister. (Picture Attached) I keep trying to remember to push button down when I get in, but sometimes forget. I’m not in his trucks a lot. Yesterday was the 4th time.

Attachments

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,247 Posts
It's a Ram hickey!

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Bahaha this happened to my wife the last couple times we took the truck out. Got up to about 15 and she let out a yelp

You can turn off the auto lock at speed setting in the uconnect menu

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
This needs to be redesigned, and then ALL models effected, recalled for repair.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Never had this happen or even heard of it before - of course in S. California we never roll the windows down!
Why not? Is the hippy, tree-hugging, tofu-eating liberals? Do they reach into your open window and try to take your bacon-cheeseburger from you at the stop lights? I knew it. All that stuff I heard about SoCal is true, isn't it?

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
If I was a personal injury lawyer, I'd be drafting the class-action lawsuit papers now. Could probably get 82 or 83 cents per each door-lock hickey.

Oh yeah, forgot you were all about suing everyone over everything

·
Registered
307 Posts
This happened to my wife a few years back. I was leaving for work and she ran up to the truck to say bye. I had my front windows tinted and didn't realize she had her boobs up against the window. I pushed the auto window down and she started to scream....:4-jump2: I then noticed the windows had sucked it in pretty far at the nipple and I hit the up button, finally freeing it. Holy hell did it look like it hurt. I was bruised for quite a few days afterwards..:SHOCKED::gy:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
This happened to my wife a few years back. I was leaving for work and she ran up to the truck to say bye. I had my front windows tinted and didn't realize she had her boobs up against the window. I pushed the auto window down and she started to scream....:4-jump2: I then noticed the windows had sucked it in pretty far at the nipple and I hit the up button, finally freeing it. Holy hell did it look like it hurt. I was bruised for quite a few days afterwards..:SHOCKED::gy:
I sure wish my wife said goodbye to me with her boobs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same happened to me. Wife laughed at first because I jumped like I got scared. When she saw the skin removed and the blister that soon came she felt bad. Horrible design. Painful!!
Mine is a Laramie.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts