DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Saturday I had an authorized dealer install the 3.5in SST Readylift lift and a day after, I noticed there was some noise coming from the front of my truck when I hit bumps. It may be normal due to the change but was curious and called Readylift. They informed me a pretty-measurement should have been conducted to make sure the kit could be installed. They said to measure from the center of the wheel to the fender and should be no greater than 22.5in. Unfortunately I did not measure and I am unsure if the person who installed the lift did. Can someone with a 2019 Laramie tell me the measurement from the center of the front wheel to the fender? (stock, of course) below is the wheels and tires I have. tires are size 275/55. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sorry, I have rebel trim. I would check sway bar links first that they are properly torqued, even sometimes they need to be tightened additional. Could be other bolts that need to be torqued but the sway bar links would be the first one I check.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Where exactly would you like this measured? From the center of the wheel to what part of the fender? I have a Laramie with 20 inch wheels, but I have the off road group so my truck supposedly sits one inch higher.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts