DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had the following issues occur?
Windshield cracked near console
Loud noise with sunroof
Electrical issues where everything has a mind of its own
When going 70 mph and vehicle shuts down

We have owned our vehicle for 3.5 months and been in the shop twice. Last time they found over 122 codes on the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Yikes that sucks.

So far I can't say I've noticed any real problems with mine?

I hope your dealer gets you sorted out properly.

·
Registered
'18 RAM 3500 4WD Tradesman 6.4
1,004 Posts
Ugh!
That many problems, especially right out of the gate, is really uncommon.
Odds are the dealer will get it sorted OK. Nevertheless, be sure to document everything, and I do mean everything—service department visits, diagnoses, work performed etc etc—complete with dates and times along with any statements made to you and who made them.
If the problems are not resolved to your satisfaction, or you feel the level and quality of service is substandard, don't hesitate to contact RAM directly and open a case with them.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Only issue I had with mine was with the 12" screen having a mind of it's own. The third dealer visit and opening a case with FCA finally cured the issues. FCA gave me 12 complimentary full synthetic oil changes and tire rotations for my inconveniences…….I am good with that. I just passed 10K, truck runs/performs great. Not really a gripe but I think it burns more fuel then the 4TH Hemi Ram I had.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had a noisy sunroof. The dealer didn’t really do much until it leaked in the car wash. They had to realign the panels to get rid of the wind noise.

·
Registered
102 Posts
20K miles on mine and no issues. Just darn recalls

·
Registered
15 Posts
The very reason I bought a 19 classic as any new feature is going to have issues at first on some models. 26k so far and no issues but I did take out car care warranty for 2 grand extra which is just me betting something will happen. I have removed the 2 cargo bulbs that come on every time you opened the door at night and programed the seat belt chime to not come on. Sorry, you have had so many issues, and hope in the last year since u started this post you've been able to resolve issues with the manufacture and dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts