DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have tried searching for this to no avail. I thought I saw on this forum a pic of a Limited with aftermarket tires on it. I can't find the pic so I am wondering if anyone has other pics and what size I can go to with just a 2 inch leveling kit. I've never had air suspension so i'm not sure if that makes a difference. The truck will have factory 22" rims on it. Thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey guys,

I have tried searching for this to no avail. I thought I saw on this forum a pic of a Limited with aftermarket tires on it. I can't find the pic so I am wondering if anyone has other pics and what size I can go to with just a 2 inch leveling kit. I've never had air suspension so i'm not sure if that makes a difference. The truck will have factory 22" rims on it. Thanks

I had 285/55/22 (tad larger than a 33s) Nitto Terra Grappler G2 on my GMC with just a two inch level up front. I haven't and wont do that to this current truck that has factory 22s. Someone else may have better info pertaining to our RAMs.

·
Registered
247 Posts
2019 Ram 1500 Limited with 22"s and 35" tires looks great...

https://youtu.be/QmiabiRqcfQ

He said "24s" in the video and the title says 24s......with 35"

No way that's a level with 24" rims and 35" tires. I know it's not your video.........but I'd surely like to get some details.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
24"s not 22"s

You're absolutely correct. I was thinking 22"s because that is what I have ordered. I also think that 24"s with a 35" tire is too big without a lift. I haven't another video or pic to compare but that is a pretty big set up without some modifications. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
247 Posts
You're absolutely correct. I was thinking 22"s because that is what I have ordered. I also think that 24"s with a 35" tire is too big without a lift. I haven't another video or pic to compare but that is a pretty big set up without some modifications. Sorry for the confusion.

no worries! That's a lot of dang weight 24s/35s. I loved my setup with 22s and Nitto, but for me those heavy ** 10 ply E rated tires ruined the ride on bumps. Smooth roads....that thing road like a dream. But when I hit a bump of any sort..........it felt and sounded like the run flats on my BMWs. No "give" to those tires. I do love the looks tho. I did it for years.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I put on Nitto Terra Grapplers G2 305/45/r22

Could have gone to a 10Ply larger size but the I enjoy the ride.

Perfect choice cuz those same tires in 10ply—that I mentioned above. BRICKS. But looked good. My buddy chose what u have based on my dislikes for 10ply and he’s happy. Do u have pics? I may go that route when these stock wear out

·
Registered
72 Posts

Curious, Did your Limited not come with 22"?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts