DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have this 19 ram classic with only 44,000 miles drove it to the post office yesterday when I came out the vehicle would not start. No dash lights are working my keyless entry is not working the vehicle will not start it seems the only thing that has power are the power door locks. I have checked all the fuses the ignition switch the keyless entry module behind the seat everything has power.

Can anybody tell me does the power supply run through the starter? Can this cause the rest of the vehicle not to receive power?

·
Registered
2014 345ci 8hp70 44-44 3.92 Truetrac NX Express Comp Greene Racing
1,814 Posts
I'd start with the Body Control Module

·
Super Moderator
'18 RAM 3500 4WD Tradesman 6.4
1,647 Posts
Hi Ram4u2nv, and welcome to the forum.
I moved your post to the '19 Ram Classic section. It will get more traffic here.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Hello, I have this 19 ram classic with only 44,000 miles drove it to the post office yesterday when I came out the vehicle would not start. No dash lights are working my keyless entry is not working the vehicle will not start it seems the only thing that has power are the power door locks. I have checked all the fuses the ignition switch the keyless entry module behind the seat everything has power.

Can anybody tell me does the power supply run through the starter? Can this cause the rest of the vehicle not to receive power?
Hi Ram4u2nv,
We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this concern. We'd recommend contacting your local dealer for diagnosis. If you need any additional assistance alongside the dealer, feel free to send us a private message.

Sarah
Ram Cares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts