DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I’ve got a bull bar installed on my 2020 Warlock, which has the same front steel bumper as the Gen 4 Rebel. I removed the tow hooks and did a little custom work to get the brackets for the bull bar to fit straight through the factory slots that the hooks come through.

However, the brackets aren’t strong enough to tow from. I’m going to re add the tow hooks; is there any type of bracket that would allow you to mount a bull bar onto the factory tow hooks?The bull bar is the same width as the tow hooks so I feel like it shouldn’t be too difficult.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I’ve got a bull bar installed on my 2020 Warlock, which has the same front steel bumper as the Gen 4 Rebel. I removed the tow hooks and did a little custom work to get the brackets for the bull bar to fit straight through the factory slots that the hooks come through.

However, the brackets aren’t strong enough to tow from. I’m going to re add the tow hooks; is there any type of bracket that would allow you to mount a bull bar onto the factory tow hooks?The bull bar is the same width as the tow hooks so I feel like it shouldn’t be too difficult.
Would you be able to tell me what bulbar brand you bought to figure 2020 walk I can’t seem to find any that would fit the truck without cutting the bumper

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would you be able to tell me what bulbar brand you bought to figure 2020 walk I can’t seem to find any that would fit the truck without cutting the bumper
I got one through 4 wheel parts. It does require you to cut the steel bumper which is why I jerryrigged it and welded one plate to another. However, it isn't strong enough to tow my car from like the tow hooks would be. Looking for a different solution right now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts