DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys looking for these 206 cams? anymore info on these like part number or where to get em? i have checked a couple web sites i found on here and cant find em. also called a couple performance shops here in tampa and noone seems to know what they are or able to find them. any info would help thanks alot!!

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
I think they make the 206 cams from the HO cams, which are I believe not produced currently...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok that makes more since because I have called comp cam. And Indy and no one has any cams for this motor and it's making it hard to get this build going. And apparently krc is no longer krc and was bought by another company n has no info on that either

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
I came across an ad for HO cams last night somehow on some website called like "performancejunk.com" or "speedjunk.com" or something like that. It was expired, but only a couple months old, and had the sellers contact info, maybe you could find that and see if he still has them. Probably sold though.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
There you go! I'm sure many older 4.7L guys will appreciate it. Wow cheap too...

·
Registered
500 Posts
There you go! I'm sure many older 4.7L guys will appreciate it. Wow cheap too...
I highly doubt they have any in stock but worth checking out I guess. I am undecided if I want to continue down that HO path. I could get the cams but then one thing leads to another...

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
yep all depends on what you want out of it. I wish someone would make cams for the new 4.7L. I could probably approach 450hp with all bolt ons and cams from my little 287...

·
Registered
500 Posts
When I was your age I was rockin a 95 V-10 and used to set my cruise at 115MPH going everywhere and anywhere. Between the cost of speeding tickets, fuel and insurance these days, i am quite content to roll around in my stock 287, 5 mph over the posted limit getting 19mpg. I could use a bit more pulling power but realistically, It's just not that much of a priority. If I knew I could drop in the cams alone and improve torque and, better yet, mileage, I'd be in.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
haha yeah I hear you. In all reality, I don't hardly ever speed, but love the hole shot :)

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
That looks sweet. I didn't grow up around water so I no diddly squat about any water bred engine...

·
Registered
500 Posts
That looks sweet. I didn't grow up around water so I no diddly squat about any water bred engine...

It's still just a machine, made up of a bunch of parts bolted together.

Did I mention that I build skis when I am not working on my truck? This is a 760cc 2007 Yamaha Superjet I built for my wife a couple years ago.

If I get cams for my truck then it comes out of my Toy budget. :(

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Very cool. They look like they are very small + big engine = fast & fun

1 - 20 of 24 Posts