DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced my 22" R/T wheels with some 26" Helo 866 wrapped in Toyo Proxes ST II 305/30/26 I know a lot of you dont like the big wheels but I think it looks kinda cool. I'm keeping my R/T 22's for now so I can swap out when needed.

with my R/T 22's

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
To each there own its your truck so its about what you like lol to big for my taste but its not over the top looks good

·
Registered
747 Posts
looks good. now you just need to drop the rear a couple inches.
I agree.
It's not my cup of tea, but maybe drop the front an inch or two and the rear to match (I guess 2/4 drop). Sharp looking truck though, looks good OP. Very clean looking.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I like then in black, as most I like the offroad look but i think in black those wheels look great on your truck

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
looks good and good choice of wheels but its not my style either i think there a lil too big for my taste but they do look good on ur truck bud

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Looks aweomse but I agree with the drop. How far out do they stick? Looks like quite a bit

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hey brother your truck looks awesome.... One quick question... Do you feel the difference in the ride or handling??? Good or bad??? I have to tell you though it looks great...

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
He might be sticking out to far he puts a 2/4 drop they will rub guy on here has 24's and dropped it and they rub so your offset might be to much. Before you drop it id have a shop that does it take a look at it first better to be safe then sorry.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
He might be sticking out to far he puts a 2/4 drop they will rub guy on here has 24's and dropped it and they rub so your offset might be to much. Before you drop it id have a shop that does it take a look at it first better to be safe then sorry.
i would agree, those appear to stick out way too far for a 2/4 drop. i think best you could do would be a 2 in out back.
curious to know what offset they are

·
Banned
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
18mm offset. 2" rear springs already ordered. These don't stick out that far. My 24's stuck out more. Sold my 22" RT's and now ordering 3 piece forged Asanti wheels with color matched centers

·
Banned
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey brother your truck looks awesome.... One quick question... Do you feel the difference in the ride or handling??? Good or bad??? I have to tell you though it looks great...
ride isnt as bad as you might think. Not any worse then the 24's I had. Not quite as smooth as the RT 22's I have. Performance wise it doesnt seem much if any slower. When I had a 06 F150 Supercrew dropped 2/5" on 24's the ride was horrible. I'm running really good tires so that helps. I know it was really hard to balance these. I just got my spare wheel inserts painted white so I will be removing the chrome ones tomorrow and installing the white ones. I also replaced the headlights with new black ones. Now my truck will be 100% chrome free (except for exhaust tips)
If you decide on 26's be sure and keep you stock wheels. If you ever go on a road trip or drive a long ways from home it would be better to have the stock 20's or 22's on.

·
Registered
236 Posts
2/4 drop for sure. looks good by the way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts