DODGE RAM FORUM banner

26's on my '11 Express

7K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Mr.Clean 
#1 ·
I just replaced my 22" R/T wheels with some 26" Helo 866 wrapped in Toyo Proxes ST II 305/30/26 I know a lot of you dont like the big wheels but I think it looks kinda cool. I'm keeping my R/T 22's for now so I can swap out when needed.

with my R/T 22's

See less See more
#5 ·
I agree.
It's not my cup of tea, but maybe drop the front an inch or two and the rear to match (I guess 2/4 drop). Sharp looking truck though, looks good OP. Very clean looking.

#7 ·
looks good and good choice of wheels but its not my style either i think there a lil too big for my taste but they do look good on ur truck bud

#16 ·
ride isnt as bad as you might think. Not any worse then the 24's I had. Not quite as smooth as the RT 22's I have. Performance wise it doesnt seem much if any slower. When I had a 06 F150 Supercrew dropped 2/5" on 24's the ride was horrible. I'm running really good tires so that helps. I know it was really hard to balance these. I just got my spare wheel inserts painted white so I will be removing the chrome ones tomorrow and installing the white ones. I also replaced the headlights with new black ones. Now my truck will be 100% chrome free (except for exhaust tips)
If you decide on 26's be sure and keep you stock wheels. If you ever go on a road trip or drive a long ways from home it would be better to have the stock 20's or 22's on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.