DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 94 1500 ram which currently has the fold out towing mirrors... one is broke so i was looking to either A) buy the one towing mirror to replace the broken one or B) buy an oem mirror....i really dont like the factory chrome mirrors that dodge had from 94-97 so i was wandering if the black textured oem mirrors from 98-01 would fit my 1994 truck

·
Registered
709 Posts
I don't see the difference in both mirrors, it should fit. I agree with you though, the 98-01 mirrors are much cleaner. You didn't mention that you have the power mirror option, you may run into a problem with it being a different plug.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya that was kinda what my main concern was i knew they would probably fit to the same door style just didn't know because the 98-01 mirrors are heated

·
Registered
709 Posts
I can't for sure that all 98-01 mirrors are powered and heated, I think the majority of them are but not all. Re-wiring them to work will take some time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i found some on fortworthautoparts.com which were neither power or heated but they look nice just like the OEM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts