DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a lift kit. Dealer said no more than 3.5” for warranty guarantees. All I can find is rough country or ready lifts. Any others out there? And which one is better of the two?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Those are the only two options for the time being. Neither is better or worse as they do the same thing, just a difference in materials and finish (rough country includes new shocks but they are sort of unnecessary). I personally have the Readylift as it came to the market first, probably would have purchased the Rough country if it had been available and saved some money. All in all, I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
How does the ready lift ride? Got any pics? It looks like you tried to post one but it doesn't show up.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Oh that stinks, I dont know why the pictures didn't go through. It rides just the same as stock really, maybe just a hair stiffer due to the higher ply tire, but that is to be expected.

Here's the pictures

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh that stinks, I dont know why the pictures didn't go through. It rides just the same as stock really, maybe just a hair stiffer due to the higher ply tire, but that is to be expected.

Here's the pictures

Well, pics never showed up here but I went to your profile and that is a nice truck! Can't wait to get mine. Think I'm going to go with the Rough Country kit. Now just got to pick some wheels and tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts